Oh my god I didn't...
...Oh my god I totally did.
I attached the sleeves backwards. The increases are on the outside.
I am speechless. I'd gotten so far as to even bind off the neck but finally had to concede that a sweater that presses on my larynx might not be so desirable. I ripped back past all of the raglan shaping to reknit a deeper arm hole.
And managed to not pay attention and knit about half an inch more than I meant to, but WHATEVER, I will keep going!
Which is when I noticed that the sleeves were backwards. Nice. The sweater's going away for a while.
And while I'm on the topic, these socks have driven me crazy to the point where they're getting the frog.
The idea's okay, but they're too tight (except the picot edging which is too loose), and I was super bored with the first sock halfway through. That's a bad sign or second sock syndrome. I think the yarn will be reincarnated into some Sidewinders.